Longview Analytics Information Design
This course is designed for users who wish to create informative applications for difference devices, such as Power Users, project managers, application designers, and technical users
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for users who wish to create informative applications for difference devices, such as Power Users, project managers, application designers, and technical users.
- How to create informative applications for different devices in a comprehensive, efficient, and target group driven manner.
- An introduction in the HICHERT®SUCCESS design rules and HICHERT®IBCS Standards.
• Completion of Introduction to Longview Analytics course or Introduction modules in the Analytics eLearning Library
- Creating a new application (application.apa)
- Advanced functionalities, e. g. time attributes, conditions, and hierarchies
- Usage of central layout conceptions and visual formattings
- Conceptions, development, provision, maintenance, and documentation of comprehensive Enterprise applications
- Use of administration and calculation formulas
- Use of libraries
- Use of the internal database
- Use of central documents
- Use of central functions such as printing, bookmarking, e-mailing, commenting, and Excel export
- Best Practice
- Documentation options in documents and formulas
- Filter options
- Multiple graphical types
- Entering menu administered comments
- Advanced reporting
- Visualization of a project progress
- Responsive Design with the DORA conception (Design Once, Run Anywhere)
- HICHERT®SUCCESS design rules
- HICHERT®IBCS standards